We asked Josh from www.1-Night.co.nz a few questions, and here is what he had to say!
1. What made you want to start your daily deal site?
To be the World’s First Online Bar and allow customers to load Drinks and Bar credit onto their personal, reloadable card.
2. How long have you been doing daily deals?
Launching on Tuesday in Wellington and Auckland within the next few weeks.
3. What makes your daily deals different to others?
We sell Hospitality Products; food and beverage and it goes straight onto a customers Eftpos swipeable card.
4. How do you select what products to promote?
We let the Bars have a fair amount of choice, but like to push discounted quality beers, wines and spirits.
5. What are the 3 best features of your site?
Customers don’t have to print every purchase, it gets loaded to their card. We focus only on entertainment products, so customers know what they will get when they come to our site. We also sell tickets, so if you’re looking for a good night out we’re the first stop.
6. Where do you promote your site and what is most effective?
A mix of Social Media channels and RSS Feeding into partner sites are working well for the type of products 1-Night sells.
7. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising. Why should people recommend you to their friends?
Because we are the only place in the world where you can buy discounted drinks online and get them straight in your pocket to be redeemed straight away at that bar. And no-one likes drinking alone.
8. What new innovations do your have in store for your customers?
. . . . . . . Heaps 😉 Were just getting started.
9. How quickly can people expect to receive their bargains from you?
10. Do you take requests from customers if they are interested in certain products?
Sure do! We’d love to know what our customers want to see. firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 9th November 2011